(Duration: 13 Hours)
50 USD / Participant
Tour starts in the morning
Activities and Facilities:
- Transportation from and to hotel / airport in Jakarta
- Tanah Abang Market: Tanah Abang market has been known to exist since 1735. Tanah Abang market is the main fashion and textile trade in Indonesia and the biggest in Southeast Asia.
- Glodok and Mangga Dua Market: Glodok and Mangga Dua are one of the biggest shopping centre in Southeast Asia. It stretches from Pancoran Street to Gunung Sahari Street and has approximately 5000,000 m2 of shopping centre. Beside sale of electronic, Mangga Dua is the second fashion goods trade in Indonesia.
- Pasaraya Grande: Pasaraya Grande is a giant department store located in central Jakarta. Its two contiguous buildings include a movie theatre and big food court with international standard and corresponding price.
- Downtown city tour: Sightseeing the capital and largest city of Indonesia.
- English speaking guide
- Airplane ticket and Airport tax
- Personal Expenses
- Driver and Guide tipping / day (pay on the spot)
- All mentioned tours and meals on itinerary
* Schedule can be changed and does not bind, can be accustomed to what participants want, which is adapted to conditions, and also the itinerary may change anytime depends on provisions of the committee